Naturediet Cover Star Competition
Is your dog the next face of Naturediet?
We’re looking for a new cover star for our packaging. The winner will receive a full year’s worth of free food* and be invited to a photoshoot at our premises in Norfolk. If your dog is thriving on Naturediet and not camera shy then enter them at https://www.facebook.com/NDpetfoodsLtd/.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promoter of the prize draw is Naturediet Pet Foods Limited (company number: 02097854) of Naturediet Pet Foods Limited Swaffham Road, Ickburgh, Thetford, Norfolk, IP26 5HX.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except:
a) employees of the Promoter;
b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter, who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or
c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b).
3. Participants must have a Facebook account to be eligible to enter the prize draw.
4. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
5. All entries to the prize draw must be submitted via the Promoter’s Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/NDpetfoodsLtd.
6. To enter the prize draw each participant must comply fully with the entry instructions stated on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
7. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
8. In entering the prize draw, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any and all claims, liability, injuries, losses, damages or expenses of any kind arising from your participation in the prize draw or acceptance of a prize, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entering the prize draw is also an acknowledgement that the prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
9. The opening date for entries to the prize draw is 19/02/2018 The closing date for entries to the prize draw is 19/03/2018. Entries received after this time will not be valid or accepted.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind or for any other reason.
11. A winner will be chosen within 14 working days of the closing date (“Draw Date”) 19/03/2018.
12. The winner will be required to attend a photoshoot with their dog at Naturediet Head Office (Naturediet Pet Foods Limited Swaffham Road, Ickburgh, Thetford, Norfolk, IP26 5HX) at an agreed date during the week commencing 23rd April 2018 (Monday to Thursday). Fuel/Travel costs will be covered by Naturediet. The winner will also agree for Naturediet to have full image rights of resulting images from the photoshoot.
13. The winner will also receive a year of free food for their dog up to a value of £60 per month. A full description of the prize can be found on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
14. The winner will be notified via their Facebook account within 14 days of the Draw Date and must provide full contact details and agree to attending a photoshoot in order to claim their prize.
15. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
16. After attending a photo shoot at Naturediet head office, the winner will be provided with a monthly food allowance for 12 months and can order this each month by contacting Naturediet directly. The order will be delivered within 3 working days of order being placed.
17. The prize is subject to availability and is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
18. The prize is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
19. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence regarding the Promoter’s decision will be entered into.
20. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. The name and country of residence of the winner of the prize draw will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook Page within 7 days of the winner claiming their prize.
24. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and may use your personal details for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
25. By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you in the prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw only insofar as required for the fulfilment, delivery or arrangement of the prize and any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
26. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that:
a) all images that are submitted as part of a prize draw entry are original works, are not defamatory and do not infringe third party rights;
b) there are no conflicting agreements in place that restrict usage of these images;
c) you have consent to use any third-party image in a prize draw entry and that all rights have been waived for that use. If a third party image is of a person under 18, parental or guardian consent must be provided; and
d) you will provide evidence of any required consents at the Promoter’s request, or risk being disqualified from the prize draw.
27. In entering the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website (https://www.naturediet.co.uk/) and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the prize draw. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the prize draw entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the prize draw entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
28. The prize draw will be governed by English law and participants of the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
*Food to the value of £60 (direct online pricing) per month for 12 months.