We develop our natural foods with holistic principles and an approach which believes in treating the whole rather than the symptoms.
- We believe that dogs should be fed a wholesome diet, that’s rich in natural nutrition from real food ingredients, and not one that is highly processed.
- Our wet food meals are all gently steam cooked in their packs to retain the natural goodness and contain absolutely no preservatives and artificial additives.
- Only the finest quality ingredients from local British suppliers are used to make our nutritionally balanced and appetising meals for dogs.
Clear Labelling & Honest Ingredients
- All of our ingredients are sourced from the UK, as locally as possible to our Norfolk factory.
- We use high quality, fresh human grade ingredients and are proud to list exactly what goes into our meals on the pack.
- The meats and fish we use within our recipes are the only source of protein added, you will never find other meats or hidden nasties in our foods. If they’re not on the label then they’re not in it!
- We don’t use broth or stock to boost our protein levels, nor do we use fillers of bulking agents. And all our meals are complete. That means we have added all the essential vitamins and minerals that a dog requires for a healthy balanced diet.
- A hypoallergenic approach to feeding your dog is generally limiting the number of ingredients in the food and therefore reducing the risk of feeding foods which may cause sensitivities or allergic reactions.
- Naturediet foods are made to simple healthy recipes, using a limited number of ingredients which are low in common allergens. All our foods are wheat gluten free and easily digestible.
- We offer a selection of single protein meals which are ideal for dogs on elimination diets or allergic to certain meats.