Win 1 of 3 fully stocked FSDUs with Naturediet Feel Good Dog Food worth over £400(RRP) at PATS Telford 2019
Visit us on stand F10 to enter
Terms and Conditions:
- The Promoter of the prize draw is Naturediet Pet Foods Limited (company number: 02097854) of Naturediet Pet Foods Limited Swaffham Road, Ickburgh, Thetford, Norfolk, IP26 5HX.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter, who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b).
- Only one entry per participant is permitted. All duplicated entries will be removed.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries to the prize draw must be submitted on the Naturediet stand at PATS Telford 2019 (F10).
- To enter the prize draw each participant must fully complete an entry form.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize.
- Naturediet Pet Foods Ltd. cannot acknowledge receipt of entry.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed.
- The opening date for entries to the prize draw is from 22/09/2019. The closing date for entries to the prize draw is close of show on 23/09/2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid or accepted.
- A winner(s) will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person within 7 days of the closing date (“Draw Date”) 23/09/2019.
- The winner(s) will receive an FSDU and a total of 15 cases of 390g Naturediet dog food to display in store. This will be a selection of 12 cases of Feel Good 390g and 3 cases of Purely.
- The winner will be notified by email and telephone within 7 days of the Draw Date and must provide a postal address, telephone number and email address in order to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by a pre-paid courier delivery service (using the details provided in accordance with condition 13 of these Terms and Conditions) within 7 days of being notified of their win and having claimed the prize.
- The prize is subject to availability and is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The prize is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence regarding the Promoter’s decision will be entered into.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The name of the winner of the prize draw will be announced on the Promoter’s Social Media Pages within 7 days of the winner claiming their prize.
- If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and may use your personal details for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you in the prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw only insofar as required for the fulfilment, delivery or arrangement of the prize and any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
Privacy notice: Naturediet Pet Foods Ltd. is the Data Controller and will process and use all personal data supplied in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. For more information, please contact the Naturediet Pet Foods at our registered address.