We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data we collect from you or you provide to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.naturediet.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card and/or other information.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to process transactions.
We may automatically collect the following information on each visit you make to our website:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include the trusted third parties listed at below. However, no personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us - we may use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and products that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our goods or services; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you - we may use this information to:
- administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure; and
- make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources - we may
- combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you;
- use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.