Win a year’s worth of Naturediet meals for your dog
Simply complete and submit the entry form on the Naturediet stand at Crufts 2022 to be in with a chance of winning.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of the prize draw is Naturediet Pet Foods Limited (company number: 02097854) of Naturediet Pet Foods Limited Swaffham Road, Ickburgh, Thetford, Norfolk, IP26 5HX.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK mainland residents (excludes remote areas of the UK, Northern Ireland, ROI and Channel Islands) aged 18 years or over, except: a) employees of the Promoter; b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter, who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b).
3. Only one entry per participant is permitted.
4. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. All entries are verified and duplicate entries will be removed.
7. Naturediet Pet Foods cannot acknowledge receipt of entry.
8. To enter the prize draw each participant must enter their details (name and email address) via the Naturediet stand at Crufts 2022.
9. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize.
10. The opening date for entries to the prize draw is 10/3/2022. The closing date for entries to the prize draw is 23:59 13/3/2022.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed.
12. A winner will be chosen in a random draw, supervised by an independent person, within 7 days of the closing date (“Draw Date”).
13. The winner will receive a year’s worth of Naturediet Feel Good dog food, of the winner’s choice, to a maximum value of £1,200 (£100 per month). Food deliveries can be supplied via a subscription at a delivery schedule of the winner’s choice. This can be amended within 5 working days’ notice of the order being shipped to the sender.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the Draw Date and must provide a postal address, telephone number and email address in order to claim their prize.
15. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
16. The prize is subject to availability and is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
17. The prize is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
18. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence regarding the Promoter’s decision will be entered into.
19. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
21. The winner’s name will be available on request and will also be publicised.
22. The winner agrees to take part in any post-promotion publicity.
23. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
24. All entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
25. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
26. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
27. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and may use your personal details for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
28. By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you in the prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw only insofar as required for the fulfilment, delivery or arrangement of the prize and any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.